Yunomi is a global launchpad for small-scale Japanese tea farms & other producers. Shop at Yunomi.life
- To submit your article, first apply below for a contributor account. If approved, you will then have access to the posting system (we are using WordPress).
- Post your article title and a brief description. We will contact you if we decide we like the idea.
- Writer your article and submit for publication. Your article will be reviewed promptly, and we will publish the article after accepting and editing. If there are extensive edits your approval will be sought for publication.
Types of articles
We are looking for articles about Japan, tea, and natural living. Your article may be more in-depth, or more like a buzzfeed list, but should provide some kind of useful information to readers interested in our three main themes.
Payment and copyrights
Payment for published articles will be in the form of store credit (gift cards or coupons) on our store Yunomi.life
- $10 credit: Article of 500 words or more and at least one photo
- Payment increases after 10 posts to $5 credit per 200 words (500 word minimum + at least one photo)
- We reserve the right to authorize every article submitted, to edit articles, to request improvements, and to reject articles.
- Writers retain their copyright on articles submitted, but grant Yunomi and its parent company Matcha Latte Media exclusive, royalty-free right to publish the article submitted to Yunomi.us on Yunomi.us or other media.
- Any profit (income after expenses) earned directly from the publication or sale of the article (in book form for example) will be shared with the writer on a 50/50 basis. This does not include income earned indirectly from the article (referral to a product on Yunomi.life for example).
- Excerpts and links to your existing blog are welcome, but will not receive payment